TweakBox app is the third party app installer for iOS devices. TweakBox is available for all iOS device running iOS 7+.
TweakBox is app installer which is similar to general app installer that is available iOS device that allows you to download and install apps to the iOS device, but it comes with the twist.
When you need to install apps on iOS device, the only option is to purchase the application from the App Store, but it may not be possible all days or else you need to Jailbreak the device to get the apps, but in order to install third-party apps directly into the iOS 9 device without Jailbreaking the iOS 9 device, we need to install TweakBox.
Tweak Box for iOS 9 hosts a load of Premium apps and other content in the app and to great surprise, all these Apps are free to download and install. You can also get the Cydia tweaks via TweakBox. Here is the simple guide to install TweakBox app for iOS 9 and iOS 9.x devices.
How to install TweakBox in iOS 9?
- Open Safari Browser in the iOS device
- Locate to Download Page and Click on the Download Now button.
- It will download a file and click on it install the application. It will ask for the passcode to make the necessary changes in the device.
- After that, a pop up will appear and click on the top install top to continue the process.
- In the next popup that appears click on the Done button to confirm the process.
- Now, the TweakBox App is installed on the iOS device.
TweakBox features premium apps and Cydia tweaks for enhancing and customizing the looks and features of the iOS device.