TweakBox is a free app store for iOS Devices compatible on iOS 8. TweakBox hosts apps, games, movies, music, eBook. You can also opt to make purchase of premium apps and in-app purchases. TweakBox is a great third party app store and been popular in recent days.
Features of TweakBox for iOS 8:
- TweakBox is easy to install and download apps on the iOS device.
- TweakBox for iOS 12 has a huge number of active followers and hence the updates in the store are quick and reliable.
- TweakBox is a secured platform and it doesn’t affect the devices.
- TweakBox has content that is available on the Appstore and Google Play in this.
Why TweakBox for iOS 8:
- Easy to install and uninstall apps.
- Safety for warranty.
- Highly reliable and secure.
- And the main advantage is “No Need to Jailbreak the device.”
How to Install TweakBox on iOS 8:
- Open Safari Browser from the device.
- Go to Download Page and hit the Download button.
- Install the file and it will navigate to the pop-up.
- In the pop up click on the install button which is shown at the top right corner of the screen.
- This will continue the Installation process.
- Once the process is over, click on the Done button at the top of the screen.
In some case, there might be an error in opening the application after installing it on the device, hence in these case, Navigate to Setting => General => Profile => App => Choose the trust option.
It will resolve the application issues.